1. While deodorant doesn't work for me for backpacking, wearing it to trapeze is the polite thing to do. You never know where your partner's head might end up.
2. You can never have too much glitter.. except when it gets all over your tent and sleeping bag.
3. A big mug of hot chocolate warms you up in the morning and gets you hydrated after a long hike, but doesn't feel good sloshing around when you are hanging upside down with the bar pressed up against your stomach.
4. Getting slippery silicone seam-sealer all over your hands while waterproofing your tent right before trapeze class does not improve your ability to hang on tight to the ropes during class.
5. Doing trapeze tricks from vines hanging from trees may get you closer to the ground than you'd expect. Like, ON the ground.
|Attempting a shoulder stand on a vine, but ending up on the ground.|